Warlords, Professionals, Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlords, Professionals, Killers

2/2 Warlords/Professionals 2/1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leave of Absence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calin

Calin

Leave of Absence Empty
PostSubject: Leave of Absence   Leave of Absence Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar - 0:33

Recently we've had a rash of "disappearing" members come back from the dead. affraid This has caused alot of confusion within the ranks not to mention alot of extra "paperwork" for the Admin, Estrada, and Hagee, not to mention me. I think I can speak for all the higher ups when I say please let someone know. It's not like we dont have a forum or PM and in the long run it keeps the confusion and workload down, not to mention the paperwork. I only run 2/1 and am already hitting one hell of a workload...........can you imagine the workload it takes for running this forum or the 2/2warlords website and running a clan at the same time? Shocked I can tell you it's alot of work and at times these ppl feel unappretiated because they spend there long FREE hours tring to manage all this and still have time to play. Honestly it's a wonder on how they can still be good without their skills getting rusty. (My honest opinion is that they come on under diffrent names lol! ) Anyways please do these very hard working ppl a kindness and drop a line just saying you'll be needing a L.O.A Leave Of Absence so that things may stay cool afro . So i suggest that after a certain amount of time (say 3-4 weeks) with ppl who are a no show and have not contacted (Private meassage, leave a thread, or just say something in-game) those who should be notified should be terminated. But this is just my opinions. cat
Back to top Go down
J. Estrada****

J. Estrada****

Leave of Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence   Leave of Absence Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar - 17:13

i agree it is a bitch trying to fix other peoples wrongs, you must request a leave of absence if you plan on not playing for a while! this will be added to the rules farao
Back to top Go down
Calin

Calin

Leave of Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence   Leave of Absence Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar - 22:49

Leave of absance. 2weeks maybe less.later
Back to top Go down
Calin

Calin

Leave of Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence   Leave of Absence Icon_minitimeTue 25 Mar - 19:45

Due to some bullshit !!!!!!!!! I'm back! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leave of Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence   Leave of Absence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leave of Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warlords, Professionals, Killers :: Suggestions-
Jump to: