Warlords, Professionals, Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlords, Professionals, Killers

2/2 Warlords/Professionals 2/1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just sayin wats up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bk_murdera_bk

bk_murdera_bk

just sayin wats up Empty
PostSubject: just sayin wats up   just sayin wats up Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb - 19:05

[center]wats up killas is that murdera coming in here to show some love to all of yall that got my back. watch dem corners n keep ur eyes open for that target. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Calin

Calin

just sayin wats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sayin wats up   just sayin wats up Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb - 20:10

welcome to th warlordsyou made the right choice. I've seen you around and all I have to say is DAMN!!!!!! Kids got skillz! Though dont get to excited I remember sticking a nade up yourass a time or two myself. Anyways your stning orders are to represent by whipping that ass! Don't forget to post up soe screen shots
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

just sayin wats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sayin wats up   just sayin wats up Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb - 12:58

Welcome to the team bk, we are glad to have a dirty south Houston Hard Hitter on the squad! Like Calin said, all we ask is that you kick some ass with us, which you got covered, and stay active on these forums so we can keep in contact for Wars, events and news! You are off to a good start, but I'd like to see some screen shots too!
Back to top Go down
http://22warlords.up-your.com
Sponsored content

just sayin wats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sayin wats up   just sayin wats up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just sayin wats up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warlords, Professionals, Killers :: Welcome Forum Members & Guests :: First Time Visitors-
Jump to: