Warlords, Professionals, Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlords, Professionals, Killers

2/2 Warlords/Professionals 2/1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome New Members

Go down 
+2
Calin
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome New Members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 0:19

We have several new members; Rampage, Lone Wolf, the PT gang, and so on. All newly accepted members, welcome to the Clan. Introduce yourselves.
Back to top Go down
http://22warlords.up-your.com
Calin

Calin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 0:29

HA! welcome both of you I know that you'll be great additions to the Warlords. afro
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 0:32

Hi, Lone Wolf here....most knew me as Feedback before....been on Killpoint for about a year...somewhere around there..LOL....struggled at first to improve...played for ever with old old puter....1/2 a gig of ram and old 32 mb...yes 32 mb graphic card...LOL...new computer about a month ago.....1 gig Ram and 128 mb graphic card and things are much better...LOL

I am 38...yes I said 38..LOL Father of 3 gorgeous girls,,,,married to one wonderfull woman and as of last Tuesday am now a grandfather... Smile
Back to top Go down
Calin

Calin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 1:13

my congrats
Back to top Go down
GoD HackeR

GoD HackeR

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 1:43

nice feedback

in first im loved with you in our clan and i want to give my welcome to you Razz

sec, congrats by your happy family *i hope it continues*

but now you have to work for your family and for the clan affraid

i hope they put you on my side on 2/1 the professionals warlords

wish good luck, and i hope learn a lot with you
Back to top Go down
thedownwardspiral

thedownwardspiral

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 3:29

Welcome Wolf. I remeber you as Feedback. And Mazel tov on your grandfather status.
Back to top Go down
http://nin.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 13:41

Indeed, congrats on the new addition to the family, and of course, welcome to our family! Calin, you get to make a choice. Lone Wolf or DaSpecKiller can be in 2/1, so choose your gamer.
Back to top Go down
Calin

Calin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 14:30

Well LW if you were hoping to be 2/2 I'll have to disappoint you. Spec sorry slim I've none Wolf lots longer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 16:57

So let it be written, so let it be known. Wolf is 2/1, DaSpecKiller, you are with the 2/2. I will get the site updater to do her job soon and get you guys on the site!
Back to top Go down
** Rampage **

** Rampage **

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 17:08

Admin wrote:
We have several new members; Rampage, Lone Wolf, the PT gang, and so on. All newly accepted members, welcome to the Clan. Introduce yourselves.
I hope this works. I'm new at this clan stuff, so please bear with me. Lone Wolf, I have you beat as far as age goes. lol!: I just turned 56. Ill never grow up. Smile I use to play Counter-Strike, but enjoy Killing Point more. My wife is great and doesn't mind me playing, (within reason of course).
Back to top Go down
Calin

Calin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 17:31

Hey rampage glad you finally decide to become a clan geek flower Anyways I don't recall anyone saying whether your in 2/1 or 2/2.
Back to top Go down
GoD HackeR

GoD HackeR

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 19:55

im glad by the feedback is in my side Very Happy:D tkx Maj.Calin

btw

im 20 but im father too cheers cheers of one gorgeous girl of 2moths and some days Very Happy

im separeted so i do not have any wife fuking my head hehe Very Happy

and...
Rampage... im not saying that u are worst then FeedBack but, i lov the way he plays Very Happy
i respect u too and im glad of u joining our family, your family now
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 20:05

I took Rampage... hahahaha too slow!
Back to top Go down
Calin

Calin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 20:11

bastard lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warlords, Professionals, Killers :: Welcome Forum Members & Guests :: First Time Visitors-
Jump to: