Warlords, Professionals, Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlords, Professionals, Killers

2/2 Warlords/Professionals 2/1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Props, npc ...etc codes for kuma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achilles

Props, npc ...etc codes for kuma Empty
PostSubject: Props, npc ...etc codes for kuma   Props, npc ...etc codes for kuma Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 0:55

W00tcolors would it be possible if you could give me the prop directory on the kuma files? Yes i know you know the props and the directory, please if you could give it to me, that would be nice, i am working on something on shootout to make new maps, thanks.

In return i could offer you directions on how to do sprays in killpoint or shootout, i have it for shootout but i think the directions are the same for killpoint.

for those of you that don't know what are sprays.. its an option to post images on the maps which is allowed in counter strike source, this wasn't meant for shootout, but some people discovered it (hehehe). Basically you can post any image IN the map like on walls or something, any image that you could find on the internet you can post it in the game.

So if you could please, hit me an email wootcolors , thanks (shootoutfreedomfighters@gmail.com)

P.S. Npc, props, or anything else would be cool Very Happy I am offering an exchange of some very interesting information Smile And just for satisfaction wootcolors, i know about the CG site, (the invited guests only site by arm****) i was invited there.
Back to top Go down
w00tcolors

w00tcolors

PostSubject: Re: Props, npc ...etc codes for kuma   Props, npc ...etc codes for kuma Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 1:04

We're already a bit ahead of you here in KP! Razz We've actually gotten some custom content running in KP and we have been experimenting with maps from all sorts of source based games.

To answer your question:

The default file path to where the props for this content should be is this:

C:\Program Files\Kuma Games\KumaContent

Materials and Models are going to contain what you are looking for most likely.
Back to top Go down
Achilles

PostSubject: Re: Props, npc ...etc codes for kuma   Props, npc ...etc codes for kuma Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 17:44

Thanks, um.. question..

how do i know what the code will be so i can type it in console?

and if its ok to ask.. what exactly have you found out in killpoint already? maybe i can bring it back to SHOOTOUT and show the players there what you guys have all researched and achieved.
Back to top Go down
w00tcolors

w00tcolors

PostSubject: Re: Props, npc ...etc codes for kuma   Props, npc ...etc codes for kuma Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 18:34

Well for one, you can't really make custom levels while you are physically in Shootout. The best that you can do is just add prefabs. At the moment, I am not aware of any prefab names that are used to spawn. You will want to ask Armada about that.

As for stuff we know in kp..It's pretty basic. Pretty much just getting maps working from game to game and some retexturing of some css maps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Props, npc ...etc codes for kuma   Props, npc ...etc codes for kuma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Props, npc ...etc codes for kuma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warlords, Professionals, Killers :: Welcome Forum Members & Guests :: First Time Visitors-
Jump to: